- Clothes, videos, toys, cheeseburgers, cars, a functioning economy.
- You can still have a functioning economy and preserve open spaces with a little planning.
- Complete disaster.
- Theodore Roosevelt was a socialist? And Yeats?
- Theodore Roosevelt...
- Henry David Thoreau, Robinson Jeffers, the National Geographic Society, all socialists?
- You're talking about socialism.
- No, I'm not. I'm talking about not covering every square inch with houses and strip malls until you can't remember what happens when you stand in a meadow at dusk.
- What happens in the meadow at dusk?
I Heart Huckabees, 2004